MAC Enchanted Eve - Coral Lip Palette Swatches & Review + GIVEAWAY!00:40
Provided for review/Contains affiliate links
Today's post is a bit exciting; not only do I have swatches of the Coral Lip Palette from MAC's Enchanted Eve holiday collection to share with you, I also have a giveaway for the same palette! Keep on reading for your chance to win.
The lip palettes in this collection are super compact and very cute, containing three shades each and a small mirror. You'll need to pack your own lip brush though! All three shades in the Coral Lip Palette are part of the permanent range so it's a great way to carry old favourites around with ease or finally give them a try. Plus there's no need to fret about running out of a shade!
Swatched on bare skin under daylight bulbs
MAC have a wide range of formulas within their lipstick range with the two finishes featured in this palette being Cremesheens and Mattes. Cremesheens are typically quite creamy and glossy, have buildable to mostly opaque colour pay off and can be quite forgiving of uneven lip texture. If you like comfortable and easy to wear colour, Cremesheens are a good way to go.
The Matte lipstick formula is better again, delivering vivid, full coverage colour and a creamy texture. Some of them can be a bit on the drying side but it really does vary from shade to shade.MAC lipsticks have a vanilla scent.
Pure Zen is described as a 'frosted warm nude' and it has a Cremesheen finish. If you just turned up your nose at the mention of frost, first of all - you're not alone, that's my natural reaction too, BUT you can relax. There's no frostiness in sight, only very fine and subtle shimmer. This is such a pretty shade, I really like it! It wore for three and a half hours on me and was not drying.
Coral Bliss is described as a 'frosted light coral' with a Cremesheen finish. It was easy to apply, didn't emphasise flaws and (impressively for a light coloured and glossy lipstick) lasted for six hours on me. It wasn't drying and there was a bit of shimmer left on the lips after the colour had all worn away.
Lady Danger is described as a 'vivid bright coral-red'. It has a matte finish and fabulous, creamy opaque colour pay off. MAC always nail their matte formula and Lady Danger is definitely a shining example of that. It wears for six hours on me without being drying or feathering.
- All of the shades included have great colour pay off
- Wore between three and a half and six hours
- Non drying
- No feathering or migration
- Smooth and creamy textures
- M.A.C Ponsonby, 130-134 Ponsonby Road, Auckland.
- M.A.C Westfield St Lukes, 80 St Lukes Rd, Mount Albert.
- M.A.C Botany, Fountain Lane North, Botany Town Centre.
- Smith & Caughey’s Queen St, 253-261 Queen St, Auckland.
- Smith & Caughey’s Newmarket, 225 Broadway, Newmarket.
- Farmers Centre Place, Shop 81, 501 Victoria Street, Hamilton.
- Kirkcaldie & Stains, 165-177 Lambton Quay, Wellington.
- Farmers Westfield Queensgate, Queens Drive, Lower Hutt
- Ballantynes, City Mall, Christchurch.
- M.A.C Westfield Riccarton, 113 Riccarton Road, Christchurch.
- Arthur Barnett, 285 George St, Dunedin.
- MAC Cosmetics (US)
- Specktra.net Clearance Bin
- Facebook sales groups
- Trade Me
Open to NZ readers only, newbies are welcome! Good luck to all who enter :)
Follow me on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin