MAC Giambattista Valli - Tats and Eugenie Lipstick Swatches & Review22:22
Provided for review/Contains affiliate links
Today I have the pleasure of showing you two of the five lipstick shades coming out with MAC's Giambattista Valli collection, which launches in New Zealand on the 7th of September. You can find the rest of the collection details in the press release I posted earlier today.
- Tats wears for seven hours
- Eugenie wears for a little over five hours
- Both shades apply smoothly
- Tats has excellent colour pay off
- Neither of the shades are drying
- They do not feather or migrate
- Eugenie is slightly patchy
- M·A·C Britomart, Atrium on Takutai, Auckland.
- M·A·C Ponsonby, 130–134 Ponsonby Road, Auckland.
- Kirkcaldie & Stains, 165-177 Lambton Quay, Wellington
Follow me on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin